Friday, December 8, 2006

The Perfect Gift For a Curly Haired Desperate Housewife!

Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron

Most women out there know what a ceramic straightening iron can do for hair and this one is the best! The Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron usually it sells for $200 but it’s more than 50% off right now on Amazon ($79.99) so I thought I should share it with all the Desperate for straight locks Housewives out there!

This gives you salon like straight hair and I totally want it!

Could somebody PLEASE buy this for me for Hannukah? Pretty please? I’m sure the ladies on Desperate Housewives all have used this at some point because not only does the CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron straighten hair, it can also curl it! Anyway, check out this amazing sale before it’s back up to the full price again.

0 Comments: