Thursday, December 7, 2006

Jorja Fox Hosts Vegetarian Thanksgiving Meal

Jorja Fox of the CSI:Vegas cast is actively involved with PETA and is a vegetarian. I guess those two would probably go hand-in-hand. Fellow b5 blogger Lynn DeVries got the scoop about a special vegetarian Thanksgiving feast that Jorja hosted.

Go check-out her site for some photos and a video clip of the event.

Not for me though, I’m all about the turkey, ham, and any other meat showing up on the Thanksgiving table at our house.

1 Comment:

Foo said...

Um yeah, no. Vegetarianism does not equal supporting PETA. Personally I'm a vegetarian and I find PETA to be a very disturbing group of people who uses scare tactics, false data, and terrorism to fight not for animal equality but animal dominance.

I love animals and would love nothing more than to see them not used in experiments and mistreated on farms, but exploding slaughterhouses, excessively harassing big companies, and putting people's lives at danger is not the way to do it.

So yeah, don't assume that all vegetarians support groups like PETA just because they say they're about animal rights. x.x