Thursday, December 7, 2006

Does Gil Grissom Have a Degenerative Disease?

One of our readers and fell fanatic thinks so and has some interesting reasons for those thoughts:


Hey I have a really strong hunch that Gil Grisom has a serious degenerative disease, or problem, or….. I saw first signs of it on CSI: Let the seller beware, when Sara didn’t understand why Grisom had called her back to work after telling her to get a life (she had the day off). More than once he had that look on his face when she accused him of that throughout the episode (the look of “What in the world are you talking about”). The end of the episode especially made me wonder when she repeated it saying “…I’m sorry it took so long to get your page… but I don’t understand why you would tell me to get a life and then asked me to come in” (or something very close to that effect). He then got the look on his face, looked at his desk, looked up and she was gone (You really have to watch, its very peculiar. He almost had the look “Was she even there?”). Is he going crazy?? Or did he just forget? Or did he forget for a more serious degenerative reason?? I noticed it again on the very next episode (CSI: A little murder) when he was sitting down with one of the midgets. She was telling him her “problem” and when she asked what his was, he sheepishly answered “Well it’s genetic … and degenerative…” This time it was a little more subtle, but yet it leaves me wondering.


What do you think? Did you catch some of these same thoughts when you watched these episodes?

0 Comments: