Tuesday, December 5, 2006

80s Movies Monday-Best of the Worst #5

Three Men and a Baby

Already, we’re to week #5 of the Best of the Worst of the 80’s movies. We’re back to a few of Wendy’s since she had several to share. Three Men and a Baby is another pick of hers. Starring Ted Danson, Tom Selleck and Steve Guttenberg, it seemed like a fun and different idea for a movie in the midst of the Brat Pack and horror show flicks. Says Wendy of the film:

  • Does anyone else but me always stop and try and find the ghost in the Ted Danson and his mom scene?

I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen the ghost. Yet, even though I’ve heard that it’s just the shadow of a coat rack or something, I still look for it! I loved this movie.

Wendy’s other pick was Look Who’s Talking starring John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, and Bruce Willis.

  • John Travolta and Kirstie Alley and talking babies. A match made in heaven.

Again, another movie I loved. It cracked me up! Olympia Dukakis is hilarious. I did happen to miss the sequel with Roseanne Barr, and the one with the talking pets. Really, could they have been good at all?

Weird. I was looking up one of those sequels for reasons that I can’t now (just 2 minutes later) remember, when I saw that Simon (David Gallagher) from 7th Heaven was in that third one. Crazy. And wasn’t that show supposed to end last year?

0 Comments: