Thursday, December 7, 2006

CSI:Miami Recap - Rio

Here’s a recap of tonight’s episode provided by TV Guide’s TV Listings site

Horatio and Delco travel to Rio to find Riaz, the man responsible for Marisol’s murder. While there, Horatio meets Yelina and learns that his brother is back doing undercover work and may be connected to Riaz, for whom Horatio also suspects his nephew is working. Back in Miami, Natalia, now a CSI, helps Ryan investigate the beating death of a woman in Coral Gables.


t continues to amaze me how I feel completely different about the CSI:Miami franchise compared to the other two. I just don’t think the supporting cast clicks together like the other casts do. I really don’t like Horatio’s character, he’s just annoying.

The action and plots are all entertaining, but the writing just doesn’t meet standards for me.

0 Comments: